Music Marketing is closed on the following 2018 Canandian Statutory Holidays
- NEW YEARS DAY - JAN 1
- FAMILY DAY - FEB - 19
- GOOD FRIDAY - MAR 30
- VICTORIA DAY - MAY 21
- CANADA DAY - JUL 2
- LABOUR DAY - SEP 3
- THANKSGIVING DAY - OCT 8
- CHRISTMAS DAY - DEC 25
- BOXING DAY - DEC 26
- How to become a MM dealer/reseller?
- Where is the current product pricelist?
- What is the accepted method of payment?
- When is my credit card charged?
- Where do I mail my cheques?
- I just faxed/email a PO, when will my order ship?
- Did my order ship?
- Can I place orders online in a secure way?
- Can you drop ship to a customer?
- What taxes do you charge?
- What's the contact information for Melodyne support?
- Where is the RMA form and what's the procerdure for sending back products?
- What is your warranty policy?
- Who are your US and Canadian customs broker?
- Do you still have more questions?
To become a Music Marketing dealer/reseller please complete the online Dealer Application Form. The business must be registered with valid Provincial or State Government issued reseller Tax ID number with the ability of providing a minimum of $10,000 annual sales.
The most current product pricelist is available online.
We accept cheques, wire transfers, VISA and Mastercard.
A credit card charge is made when the item ships.
All cheques should be mailed to our Head Office:
Music Marketing Inc.
1160 Ellesmere Rd
Toronto, ON M1P 2X4
Providing the item is in stock, orders received before 3:00pm EST will be shipped same day.
A shipping tracking number verification is automatically sent to the email address associated with the purchase order.
Selected items can be placed securely online for registered dealers.
Yes we can provide drop shipment a $15.00 fee is applies.
Canadian purchases are subjected to GST/HST taxes. US purchases are tax exempted.
Melodyne support is available for registered users only via email only.
Those registered can email email@example.com
The RMA Form and the procedures:
- All products must be in original packaging and in re-sellable condition.
- Software products that are opened cannot be returned for credit and should not be taken back from customers. You take these products back at your own risk.
- Do not write the RA number on the product packaging - this defaces the product and renders it un-sellable.
- Products may only be returned for exchange within 90 days after purchase.
- You must obtain an RMA number before returning products.
- Products returned without an RMA number will be returned to the dealer and at your expense.
- RA numbers will be granted only for products sold by Music Marketing.
- End-users may not be granted RMA numbers, this is exclusively for dealers.
- RMA numbers can only be granted after completing this form and cannot be granted by phone.
- Educational software are special orders and are not returnable.
- Promotional (NFR)software products are not returnable.
- Consumer products, Books, DVD's, Sample CDs and Computers are not returnable.
- Your RMA number must be written on the outside of the shipping carton.
- RMA items declared 'defective' by the dealers that are found to be in perfect working condition will result in a handling fee of $50.00.
- RMA items are shipped to Music Marketing at the dealer's expense, except items shipped in error.
- RMA returns are shipped back to the dealer at Music Marketing's expense.
As a distributor each manufacturer warranty policy will be honored by Music Marketing. If a product is sold under warranty and becomes defective, please follow the RMA online procedure
For all items entering Canada via UPS:
UPS Canada Brokerage
P.O. BOX 6155
Moncton, NB E1C 0E2, Canada
Tel: 800 203-8132
Fax: 800 220-6944
For items entering the USA via UPS:
UPS Customhouse Brokerage
P.O. Box 34486
Louisville KY 40232
Tel: 508 485-2600
Feel free to contact us with any other questions you may have.